Thursday, October 16, 2014

DSC#103

Hi!  I'm starting to panic about my Christmas cards, I only have 13 done!  Yikes.  So, for this weeks challenge I made a couple more.  Even though I used the same sketch they both are so very different. I know I should be sharing fall projects, but what can I say...
These colors are not what I would normally choose for a Christmas card, but I love this Trim the Tree DSP stack.  The house was colored with my Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Write markers, and the roof was colored with lightest Smoky Slate Blendabilities marker (love these).  I added a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper for a little "bling".
Same paper stack, different patterns.  I stamped the cardinal from the Beauty of the Season stamp set and then cut it out using the Stars Framelits and the Big Shot.  It's hard to tell, but the edges of the Whisper White star were sponged with Crumb Cake ink. This card is so much prettier in person and I love the colors.

The STARS have really been creating some fabulous cards lately...hope you have time to check out what they made this week:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Beauty of the Season,  Holiday Home
Paper:  Whisper White, Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack, Pistachio Pudding, Early Espresso,
             Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Silver Glimmer
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Momento, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler & Smoky Slate 
         Blendabilities,  Pistachio Pudding & Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Write
Big Shot:  Stars Framelits
Extra:  Linen Thread

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...