Thursday, October 23, 2014

DSC#104

Hello!  For today's challenge I really wanted to make a card with some pretty leaves on it, but I really needed a birthday card, so this is what I made instead.
 The colors I used were Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey and Cajun Craze, yes, I know it doesn't look like it, but it really is Cajun Craze!  The cherry on top is Cherry Cobbler so if you look close at that and the frosting you can see a difference! lol

Go check out what my fellow STARS have made for today:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Age Awareness, Cupcake Party
Paper:  Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey
Big Shot:  Banners Framelits, Decorative Dots
Punch:  Cupcake Builder

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Great birthday card Connie! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed that cherry had a smiley face on it. Made me chuckle. Thanks for participating in this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...