Thursday, October 30, 2014

DSC#105

Hi!  Here's my color challenge project...
I made these treat bags for my son to take to his friends at college.  I figured no one is too old for a few candy bars, right?  I didn't really put too much effort into them because like my son said, "You know they're just going to throw them out right?"  lol  The girls got the September Paper Pumpkin bags (see post below) because they save the stuff I make them.  :)
I used the Fall Fest stamp set to make the pumpkins, the Holiday Home to stamp the words, and the bats were in the stamp set that came with the September Paper Pumpkin.

Here are the links to my fellow DOstamperSTARS blogs, check out what they've been up to:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Fall Fest, Holiday Home
Paper:  Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green
Punch:  Word Window
Big Shot:  Banner Framelits, Fun Fall Framelits
Extras:  Handheld Stapler, 4 x 6 Cellophane Bags

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Your son's friends are gonna love them. Anything with candy...right? Thanks for playing along for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat bags Connie! I love your pumpkins face!

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...