Friday, October 10, 2014

Eclectic Cupcake

Hello!  Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my dear friend, Kathy.  Happy Birthday Kathy!
I used the Kinda Eclectic and Age Awareness stamp sets.  I love making fall birthday cards with the 2014-2016 In Colors, and yet I couldn't resist teasing her a bit about her age!  Everyone needs a little cake too, right?  lol

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Age Awareness, Kinda Eclectic
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
Punches:  Cupcake Builder, 1" Square (to cut the banner ends)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...