Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hi!  I have been wanting to stamp something to put into a shadow box for a long time and finally I got around to making one for a niece who's expecting soon.  
The elephant is from the the Zoo Babies stamp set.  I stamped each twice so I could cut out the ear on one to glue onto the other one so it looks like they are waving their ears.  I used pearls for the eyes and colored them with a black sharpie.  I know I say this all the time, but this really does look better in person!  lol
Here's the matching card I made to go with it.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Zoo Babies, Label Love
Ink:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Soft Sky
Paper:  Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Punch:  Artisan Label
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels, Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...