Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hooray!

I'm so excited...I have over 100,000 page views on my blog!  I thank you all who have taken the time to visit and helped me to achieve this goal.  To some it's not much at all, but it means the world to me.  

Now, onto my card for the day...one of my fellow STARS, Miriam Bollinger, inspired me to make these two cards - check out her cool video
I used the Circle Framelits to make both of these.  Loving the Trim The Tree DSP!
I used one of the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities to color the house and an Old Olive one to color the door.  The other parts were colored with my Stampin' Write markers.  The Blendabilities are so awesome that I just ordered a few more colors.  

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Holiday Home
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Trim The Tree DSP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Tuxedo Black Memento
Markers:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Blendabilities:  Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Punches:  Scalloped Tag Topper, Modern Label
Big Shot:  Circle Framelits
Extra:  Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

Once again, thank you so very much for stopping by!!!!

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...