DSC#106


Hello!  Today's challenge as you can see was a Sketch Pad.  I really liked this one, and of course I made another Christmas card! (I'm slowly but surely getting them done!)
I used a 1" square punch and some Trim the Tree DSP.  My Garden Green card base was embossed with the Northern Flurry folder and the Big Shot.  I embossed the house with my Heat Tool and white embossing powder.

Check out what my fellow STARS have been up to:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Holiday Home
Paper:  Garden Green, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Trim the Tree DSP
Ink:  Garden Green, Craft White
Punches:  Modern Label, 1" Square
Big Shot:  Homemade Holiday Framelits, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Comments

  1. This is a great card Connie! Love the house's little wreath....too, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185