Thursday, November 20, 2014

DSC#108


Hi!  Today we have a wonderful color challenge.  I needed a sympathy card this week so...
this is what I made.  I really like these colors together.  Lovely As a Tree was one of the first stamp sets I bought and I was glad I had it since it just seemed fitting for this card.

Check out my fellow STARS blogs:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Lovely As a Tree, Bloom With Hope
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Ink:  Soft Suede
Big Shot:  Circle Card Thinlits (for the banner piece)

1 comment:

  1. Oh My, Connie, this is so beautiful. I like the calmness it has and the softness of the edges. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...