Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Gift Tags

Hello!  Today I am sharing a couple of the gift tags that I made using the November Paper Pumpkin kit. I really liked these because it's something that I would have never thought to make on my own.
Ok, I didn't realize that I took a picture of the one I goofed up on...you can see the to & from stamp on the bottom layer peeking through the "y". Oh, well! There is some pretty Washi tape on the bottom layer too, you can see it on the bottom of the letters in the word "holidays".
Here's all the stuff that came in the kit to make the gift tags.  (For some reason I didn't have the card bases in this photo.)  This kit really came with a lot in it.
Here's another tag on a bag (notice there isn't any to/from peeking out through the "y").  I  used some of the Washi tape to cover a mini clothes pin and used that to attach the tag to the bag.

That's it for today.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...