November Paper Pumpkin Snowman

Hi!  I'm so excited to share this project with you!!!  So excited in fact, that I'm showing it before any of the stuff that I made using the directions from my November Paper Pumpkin kit.  I like making the projects that they suggest, but I love coming up with my own ideas too.  This months kit has so many possibilities.  Here it is....
Isn't she cute?  I took one of the card bases and opened it up to use as a wall hanging.  Everything was included in the kit except for the snowman and all her parts.  I used three of my circle punches for the body, my 1" square and Word Window punches for the hat, I cut the scarf free hand, the flower on the hat is part of the Boho Blossom punch, the buttons are rhinestones that I colored with a black Sharpie, and last but not least the face came from a retired stamp set called Snow Day.

I hope this projects inspires you to make your own, even if you don't get the Paper Pumpkin kit this can be made using other supplies. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185