Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Beauty of the Season

Hello!  This is the card we made for my Mom to send to family and friends.  Personally, I don't think this picture does the card justice, I thought they turned out lovely.  The bird and branch are colored in with Blendabilities markers and the edges of the Crumb Cake and Whisper White layers were sponged to give them a softer look.
 Before we make my her cards I made up some samples for her to choose from, this one didn't make the cut. :)  It was pretty too though.  On both cards the little berries were filled in with Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to add a little sparkle!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Beauty of the Season (2014 Holiday Mini)
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake (top card), Garden Green (bottom card)
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Crumb Cake
Blendabilities:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Big Shot (bottom card only): Deco Labels Collection Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...