Thursday, December 4, 2014

DSC#110


Hi!  I love these colors and for today's challenge I really wanted to get out my Holiday Home stamp set, but one of my nieces has a birthday coming up and I really needed a card for her.  Since her name is Holly, I try to make a card with that theme, this is what I made...
Dawn Olchefske taught me a cool trick on how to make the holly.  Start by cutting a piece of paper using the Extra-Large Oval Punch and then take the 3/4" circle punch and cut out little bites all around the oval.  It was quick and easy - my kind of crafting!  The strip along the bottom is silver washi tape from my November Paper Pumpkin kit.  The card is really shinny and pretty, I wish I could have gotten a better photograph for you to see.

Go check out my fellow STARS:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Label Love
Ink:  Silver
Paper:  Whisper White, Silver & Gold Glimmer
Punches:  Artisan Label, 3/4" Circle, Extra-Large Oval, 1/4" Circle
Extras:  Dimensionals
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...