Saturday, December 20, 2014

Snowflake Wreath

I was pretty excited how this wreath came together.
This was made using many products from the 2013 Holiday catalog, so many are not available anymore.  However, this could be made using any shape. I started by making my own cardboard base, which I covered in DSP, and then cut many different sized snowflakes that I attached with either Multipurpose Liquid glue or Dimensionals.
Here's a close up of one of the snowflakes, I added a rhinestone to the center for a little sparkle.
The center snowflake is my favorite part, I glued three together to make it 3D, then mounted it onto a slightly larger one and attached it with ribbon so it hangs in the center of the wreath.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...