Sunday, January 11, 2015

Berry Basket

Hello!  Well, I did it, I finally did a little stamping yesterday and played with my new dies.  This cute little basket was made with the Big Shot and the Berry Basket Bigz L Die ($37.95) which can be found in the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
Isn't it cute?  It measures 4" x 4" x 3 1/4".  I used the Best Year Ever DSP and the Coordinating Ribbon and Button that I got for free from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  It only took me a couple of minutes to make and it went together really easy using a little Fast Fuse Adhesive and my Handheld Stapler.
Here's a view from the top.

The possibilities are endless for this basket. I'm hoping to make a Valentine one soon - after all I have to have something on my counter to hold candy! lol

Supplies
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Best Year Ever DSP
Ribbon:  Coastal Cabana
Button:  Crushed Curry
Big Shot:  Berry Basket Bigz L Die
Extras:  Fast Fuse Adhesive, Handheld Stapler

Thanks for stopping by and have a "Berry" good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...