Thursday, January 15, 2015

DSC#115


Hello!  I finally had some energy and made a card for this weeks STARS challenge.  This sketch was a big motivator, that and Valentines Day will be here before you know it!  Here's my card:
As soon as I saw the new stamp set Hey, Valentine (2015 Occasions Mini) I just had to have it.  One of the boys I work with just happened to put on an eye patch and said "Hey, matey" a day or two before I got my catalog. So he's getting one of these Valentines for sure.

Check out my fellow STARS and see what they've created this week:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Hey, Valentine
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Old Olive
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & various Blendabilities Markers
Punch:  1" Sqaure (banner tail), Hearts Border

Thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...