Thursday, January 22, 2015

DSC#116


Hello! Loved this Valentine sketch for today's challenge, it's so cheery!  I decided to make a berry basket to hold these beautiful looking cookies!
I used Real Red card stock to make the body of the basket and a Basic Black for the trim along the top. My Hearts Border punch worked perfectly for punching out some cute little hearts on the trim piece and I used my Handheld Stapler to attach it.  I thought this image from the Hey, Valentine stamp set was perfect on the front.  I used Blendabilities to color in the bird.
Check out the beautiful cards that my fellow stars have made:

5 comments:

  1. SUPER cute Connie!!! I love the red and black and how you incorporated the heart thinlits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Connie!! Now I just gotta have that basket die. Darn you! I was holding out quite well until just now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, that's cute! Just love the way you added the heart cutouts - brilliant!! Thanks for playing along for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever Connie! I never would have thought of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...