Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mini Treat Bags

Hi!  I love this little treat bag that I made using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.  Once again the possibilities are endless using this die and it goes together really fast.  I'm going to make these for every holiday!
The finished size is 3 11/16" x 5 1/4", perfect for a little treat!  It comes with a lot of pieces for decorating your bag too!  I used some of the Best Year Ever DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog to make this one.

Supplies
Big Shot:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies
Paper:  Best Year Ever DSP (2015 Sale-A-Bration) Sahara Sand Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
            Crushed Curry

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...