Sunday, January 25, 2015

Painted Petals Birthday

Hello!  Today I am sharing the card I made for my mom's birthday.  It was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin' Connection made by Cheryll Steinke.  I am using two new sets from the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
This is called a "side step card".  Visit Splitcoaststampers for the directions. I love the coordinating DSP (on the left panel), every sheet is beautiful!  I was really, really happy how this card turned out!!
Here's a view looking down from the top.  

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Painted Petals, From the Herd (Words) 
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink:  Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi
Big Shot:  Ovals Framelits

Thank you for stopping by!  

1 comment:

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...