Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sale-A-Bration

Hello!  Today starts my favorite time of the year with Stampin' Up!  I love earning free products and this year the choices are outstanding.  For each $50 you spend you get to choose one free item! Take a look at the Sale-A-Bration catalog here.

Another exciting thing happening during Sale-A-Bration is that the three month prepaid subscription to Paper Pumpkin is on sale for $54.85, that's $5.00 off, and you will get to choose a Sale-A-Bration item too!  I'm thinking that I can't pass this offer up.


As if this isn't exciting enough today also is the day that the Occasions Mini catalog launches.  I know I say this often, but seriously, this is my favorite!  There is something for everyone.  I love the Berry Basket Bigz L Die and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die.  The stamp sets are awesome, I want them all! lol  Take a look at the catalog here.

 I haven't been stamping since my surgery, but my goal is to get something posted this week with one of the new stamp sets from the new Mini.

If you are interested in placing an order email me at cjpkwp@wi.rr.com and we can set up a time to talk and get it taken care of for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...