Friday, January 2, 2015

Snow Day Shadow Box

Here's my last craft project that I made for this holiday season.  This snowman was in a retired stamp set called Snow Day.
 I stamped him with Versa Mark and then used white embossing powder and my heat tool. The snow is torn pieces of Whisper White with the edges brushed with a 2-Way Glue Pen and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
Here's a close up of the snowman before I framed him.  The stocking, hat and star were mounted with little pieces of Dimensionals.  I colored rhinestone jewels with the darkest Night of Navy Blendabilities marker.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hoping to get back into the swing of stamping soon so I can show you some of the new stuff coming out in the Occasions Mini catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...