Thursday, February 5, 2015

DSC#118


Hello!  Here's my card for today's DOstamperSTARS Sketch Pad challenge.
I decided to use the fabulous Mini Treat Bag Thinlit and the Typeset DSP to make an envelope for my card.  I used the heart thinlit to make a window in the envelope/bag and sponged the edges of the bag with Cherry Cobbler ink.  Now for the inside that was inspired by the challenge.
First, I used a couple of stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge set and stamped them onto Very Vanilla card stock using Basic Gray ink.  Next, I used the Valentine stamp set that came with January's Paper Pumpkin kit and stamped on top of the first two images with Cherry Cobbler Ink.  I used the little heart strip that  comes with the Treat Bag and cut out a row of hearts at the top and bottom of the base and then used them to decorate the envelope and the card.

Check out what my fellow STARS have been making:


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the envelope with the cutout! Super creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love! What a great idea and you pulled it off beautifully! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely clever Connie! I love everything about it and just might have to CASE it! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...