Thursday, February 12, 2015

DSC#119


Hi!  I get very excited when I look at our weekly challenge and have an image in my mind of what I want to do and then it comes out exactly like I was hoping it would.  That happened to me this week!!
I used my Big Shot and the two smaller Butterflies Thinlits Dies to make this card.  The little butterflies were made using the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog (available until 3/331/15). Sponge Daubers were used to apply the ink, the white scalloped lines are embossed so it resists the ink, leaving this pretty pattern.
Here's a view from the side.  I used Dimensionals to attach the top butterflies.  Some bling would be nice on them too, but since I know I will be mailing this card I chose to leave it off.

I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have been up to this week, check them out:


Supplies
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Irrestibly
            Yours Speciality DSP
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi
Big Shot:  Butterflies Thinklits Dies

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love your bright and colorful butterflies Connie! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose for the Irresistibly Your DSP, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...