Thursday, February 19, 2015

DSC#120

Hello!  Here's today's color challenge:

 I used these colors to make this basket for a friend who earned the Best Year Ever DSP when she placed an order, and I thought she would like to have some butterflies, ribbon and buttons to match her new DSP.
Here's the front of the Berry Basket without the goodies. I sponged the edges of the basket, flower and the butterfly with the coordinating ink.
Here's a view from the top with the things I gave her inside.  I just love the butterflies!!!!

Stop on over to see what my fellow STARS have been up to this week:

Robyn Rasset
Sharon Bennett
Jan Carlson
Miriam Bollinger
Dawn Olchefske
I am back to work this week so I will add any additional links later this afternoon.

Supplies
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar
Big Shot:  Berry Basket Bigz Die, Butterflies Thinlits Dies

Thank you so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea Connie! Your basket and butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your basket Connie! What a nice thing to do for your friend! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! Your friend is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...