Thursday, February 26, 2015

DSC#121

Hello!  I have to admit that I wasn't too sure about this weeks sketch, but boy do I like how my card came out!!
I inked the flower image with my Blushing Bride stamp pad first, then I rolled the edges of the stamp onto my Rose Red pad.  The edges of the Rose Red scallop were sponged with Blackberry Bliss ink.
I even got a little energetic this week and stamped on the back of my envelope!

Stop on over and check out my fellow STARS blogs:


Supplies
Stamp Set:  Painted Petals
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Blackberry Bliss
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Nice job as always Connie! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you rolled the edges of the flowers in a deeper color. Really adds depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect Connie. Great use of the Painted Blooms DSP. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...