Monday, March 2, 2015

Another Butterfly Basics Birthday

Hello!  I used my Butterfly Basics stamp set once again to make another birthday card.  This one was  for my niece Casey.
 Boy, it sure doesn't look like it, but the card base is Calypso Coral.  I stamped the fern twice and then cut out the flower and mounted it with Dimensionals on top of it.  The flower was colored in using Blendabilities.  This card looked much prettier in person...I know, I always say that, but I mean it this time! LOL

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...