Thursday, March 12, 2015

DSC#123

Hello!  It's another color challenge week.  I must admit, this was a hard one for me.  Not sure why, but I do like the card! LOL  Anyway, here it is...
The Blackberry Bliss flower was stamped directly on the Whisper White layer.  The two Scallop Circle flowers were stamp on a separate piece, punched out with the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch and glued on.  Love, love, love the "hello"!

I cannot wait to see what my fellow stampers have done with this color combo!  Check them out:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Crazy About You
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Hello Honey
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry
Punches:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1/4"Circle
Big Shot:  Hello You Thinlits Dies

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new Word Thinlits. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp set is on my wish list. Now after seeing your card, I want it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Connie! I have this stamp set and I love it more everyt time I see different ways it is used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sunshine is perfect for your card Connie. Well done! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...