Thursday, March 19, 2015

DSC#124


Hello!  It's another Sketch Pad today.  I made this card at 5:30 this morning without my glasses on or the sketch in front of me...it didn't turn out too bad!  I've been so sick with a cold/sinus infection that I just couldn't stamp and wasn't going to join the challenge today, but when I woke up this morning I thought get up and do it!!  lol  It's not perfect so I'll have to mail it to someone who needs new glasses!

I love the new Easter stamp set "For Peeps' Sake" and cannot wait to play around with it a little more.

Hop on over to my fellow STARS blogs and see what they did with this sketch:
Supplies
Stamp Set:  For Peeps' Sake
Markers:  Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise
Punch:  Word Window
Extras:  Melon Mambon 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Fringe Scissors

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You do Crack Me Up with your comments Connie, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you did join us Connie. Cute card - love the color combo. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge! (hope you feel better soon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, you and are birds of a feather this week, aren't we? I absolutely love this set and think your card is simply adorable! I hope you're feeling better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, your cards are always so cute Connie! Nice job

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...