Happy Birthday Kyle!

Hello!  Today I am sharing the birthday card I made for my son's 21st birthday and the little treat bags that I made for his friends.
I used one of the cards from the February Paper Pumpkin kit along with several stamps sets to make him a card with 21 candles on it.  
Here's the envelope/box that comes in the kit to hold the card.  I used the stamp Balloon Bash stamp set to decorate it.
Here are the Mini Treat bags.  I ended up keeping them pretty simple since I have been sick all week with a cold.

Supplies
February Paper Pumpkin Kit
Stamp Sets:  Balloon Bash, Age Awareness, Big News, Memorable Moments
Ink:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Best Year Ever DSP, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana
Big Shot:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies
Extras:  Handheld Stapler

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments