Sunday, April 26, 2015

April Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  I got my Paper Pumpkin kit for April the other day and thought I'd get one of the cards made right away.  My son is going to give this to his Dad for Father's Day.
This month's kit comes with these card/tag holders.  I got the idea for the shirt and bow tie from, Heidi Baks, a fellow stamper on Stampin' Connection.  All I did was cut in 1/2" from the top on each of the sides and folded them in at an angle so it looks like a shirt collar.
Here's what the card/shirt looks like.  Just a word of advice...stamp the buttons before putting the bow on!!!  It really bugs me that they are not evenly spaced, but my son didn't say anything and I doubt my husband will notice! lol
Finally, here's the inside of the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...