Sunday, April 19, 2015

Crazy About You

Hi!  I have a birthday card to share with you today.
Gotta love the  Hello You Thinlits Dies! I used some Sale-A-Bration DSP to make this and a Calypso Coral Blendabilities marker to color the pearl, so a couple of the supplies are no longer available.  Sorry about that, I just can't not use them!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Crazy About You
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Pool Party, Retired DSP
Ink:  Pool Party, Hello Honey
Punches:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Word Window
Big Shot:  Hello You Thinlits
Extra:  Pearl Basic Jewels

Thank you so much for taking time to visit today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...