Thursday, April 16, 2015

DSC#128

Hi!  After missing a couple of weeks, I am finally able to join a DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.
Loved this cheerful picture for this week, here's my card...
Used a lot of punches on this card!

Check out my fellow STARS blogs:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Kinda Eclectic
Paper:  So Saffron, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral So Saffron
Punches:  Boho Blossoms, Word Window, Modern Label, 1" Circle, Elegant & Bitty Butterfly
Extras:  Subtle Candy Dots

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT Connie! We were on same idea path this week on our cards with the Kinda Eclectic and the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and layout of your card Connie! Great job!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...