Thursday, April 23, 2015

DSC#129

Hello!  Today is a DOstamperSTARS color challenge...

I've used another stamp set I bought in January that I haven't used much, thought I better make use of it before it's retired!  I'm really going to miss the Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush colors.

The Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine was a bit bulky for my card so I pulled it apart and just used one section of it - I like the wavy look.

Head on over to my fellow STARS blogs and see what they did with these three colors:


Supplies
Stamp Set:  Sheltering Tree
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede
Ribbon:  Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love this stamp set and your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get enough of Sheltering Tree. Love how you put your card together Connie! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colors look great on your card...love the bermuda swing:) and good idea to split the twine:) Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...