DSC#130

Hello! I have a sketch pad challenge to share today.

I decided to get out my Flower Patch stamp set and Flower Fair Framelits to use for this card for my Mother-in-law.

Check out what my fellow STARS have made this week:


I will add more links later today!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Flower Patch
Paper:  Soft Sky, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Painted Blooms DSP (retired)
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi
Big Shot: Flower Fair Framelits
Extras:  Brights Candy Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Nice card Connie. Love the leaves on the card, they are so cute hanging there. I just LOVE that Flower Patch Stamp Set. I use my a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Connie! I love how you used the DSP with that stamp set. I'm sure your mother in-law is going to love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment