Co-Worker Cards

Hi!  I thought I would share some cards that I made for a few co-workers who are retiring.  I forgot to take pictures before I took them to work so I used my cell phone to take the photos - they turned out good, but I couldn't get my copyright image to show up large enough to read.  Oh, well.  What can I say, I'm just not tech savvy.
On this card I used the Mosaic Madness stamp set and coordinating punch.  I made 5" x 7" cards so I was really glad to have the Envelope Punch Board so I could make larger envelopes to hold the cards.  It was a great way to use up my retired DSP too!
The Mixed Bunch stamp set and the Blossom Punchwas used for this card - I am sad that both of these items will be retiring this year.
I had fun making this card using the Butterflies Thinlits Dies.

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185