Thursday, May 7, 2015

DSC#131

Hello!  It's a DOstamperSTARS challenge day today!

I liked the butterflies on these dishes and thought I'd make a Mini Treat Bag using the Big shot and my Papillon Potpourri stamp set.  If I had more energy I would have punched out some butterflies and attached them to the bag too.  Maybe next time!


Head on over to visit my fellow stars and check out their creations:

I will add more links later today!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Tangerine Tango
Big Shot:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did to decorate that little bag Connie! What a great use of the butterflies. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...