Thursday, May 14, 2015

DSC#132 Cupcake Party


Hello!  It's a DOstamperSTARS color challenge today.  I have to admit that I panicked about this combo, but once I got going I liked it! :-)

Each of the cupcake bases were stamped with the coordinating ink.  For the frosting, I stamped off once so it would be a little lighter shade.  I love how this stamp set has a coordinating punch!
This photo shows how I mounted the frosting with Dimensionals. :-)

Check out what my fellow STARS did with these three colors:


Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cupcake Party
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Tangelo Twist. Whisper White, Cantaloupe Crisp
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Tangelo Twist, Cantaloupe Crisp
Punch:  Cupcake Builder

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...