Thursday, May 28, 2015

DSC#135

Hello!  It's another DOstamperSTAR challenge day!  I really liked this week photo and knew exactly which stamp set I was going to use.

Now that the Occasions Catalog is coming to an end, I finally used some of the Adventure Bound DSP that I ordered in January! Here's my card:
I stamped directly onto the DSP using the The Open Sea stamp set. My Linen Thread ended up looking like a heart on the top, that's ok, because this card is for my husband's birthday!

Check out what my fellow STARS have been up to this week:

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  The Open Sea, And Many More
Ink:  Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Paper: Island Indigo, Mossy Meadow, Adventure Bound DSP

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...