Tuesday, May 26, 2015

To You From Me Berry Basket

Hello!  I needed a treat for a friend so I made a berry basket (to hold some chocolate, of course) and a matching 3" x 3" note card to tuck inside.
She's a no frills kind of gal, so I kept the basket pretty simple.  I saw somewhere that someone had put bows on hers and thought I'd give that a try.  It turned out pretty cute.
Here's what it looks like with the candy in it.  It really holds quite a bit!

Supplies:
Paper: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Sale-A-Bration DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede
Ribbon:  Crushed Curry
Big Shot:  Berry Basket Bigz Die
Punches: Word Window, Modern Label, Bow Builder
Extra:  Handheld Stapler, 6" x 8" Cellophane Bag

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...