Thursday, June 18, 2015

DSC# 137


Hello!  When I saw the photo for this week's challenge I knew that I had to use the Sheltering Tree stamp set. I wasn't really sure what I was going for, but this is what I ended up with...
I used two of the 2014-2016 In Colors - Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow - that I have hardly touched.    The picture really doesn't do these two beautiful colors justice.

Stop on over and visit some of my fellow STARS and see what they did this week:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Sheltering Tree, And Many More
Paper:  Whisper White Thick Cardstock, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon
Ink:  Early Espresso, Basic Gray, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon
Extras:  Sponge

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...