Thursday, June 4, 2015

DSC#135 Build a Birthday


Hello!  It's a lovely color challenge today.  These colors seemed like a good color combo for a masculine card, and it just so happened that I needed to make a birthday card for my uncle.  I decided to use a new stamp set called Build a Birthday.

I love how I was able to write "uncle" on the banner cake top!

Check out what my fellow stars have been up to with this challenge:

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Build a Birthday, Age Awareness
Paper:  Soft Sky, Whisper White, Retired DSP
Ink:  Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Cute little Birthday Cake Connie! I should have gotten that stamp set, I knew it!!! You climb walls and make cakes too. Wow! LOL! Nice job...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...