Thursday, June 11, 2015

DSC#136 Endless Birthday Wishes


Hi!  It's a DOstamperSTARS challenge day today.  I really struggled with this sketch...it bothered me to cover up part of my oval!!  What can I say??!!  LOL  I did do it though, here's what I made.
I love the Cherry on Top DSP, such fun colors.  I cut the little candles out of another sheet of DSP in the packet (no easy feat let me tell you - they are small!).  I really like the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set - it is very versatile and has 25 words and 2 images in it.  I will be using it for more than just birthdays.

Check out what my fellow STARS have done with this sketch:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Endless Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Cherry on Top DSP, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder
Big Shot:  Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Ovals Framelits

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Connie. I ordered that Cherry on Top DSP too. love it. Nice card

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...