Thursday, June 25, 2015

DSC#138


Hi!  This was a fun challenge for me - and I even outdid myself by using a little bling!  That's going to be a goal of mine for the next few challenges - we will have to see how long I last.  :-) I am a clean and simple girl, so it's a struggle for me. lol

Not sure if you can see or not, but I did run the Whisper White layer through my Big Shot with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.  (It actually got put in their upside down, so my dots are recessed instead of raised.  Oh, well, it's ok. I still liked the look - I was just having one of those days!) The rhinestones are colored with a marker (you can use whatever kind you prefer).

I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have done with these colors, check them out:

Supplies
Stamp Set: Flower Patch
Ink:  Island Indigo, Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon
Paper:  Island Indigo, Blackberry Bliss, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White
Big Shot: Decorative Dots
Punch:  Banner Triple (love this punch)
Extras:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thank you so much for taking time out your busy day to stop by - I appreciated it!  

3 comments:

  1. I love the flower patch stamp set. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing a single stamp set can do. Fantastic job, love the vibrancy of your card.

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...