Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Hello!  Since it's Father's Day today I thought I would share a couple of cards I made.
The DSP is already retired...yep, I ordered it in January and hardly used it, so I am using it now.  My husband and step-father won't care! lol However, the banner greeting was punched with the new Banner Triple Punch!  The stamped image in the upper left corner is from the Lovely As a Tree stamp set.
The die for the leaf on this card is also retired.  The "Happy Father's Day" is from the Crazy About You stamp set. I used Sahara Sand cardstock for both of the card bases.

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...