Monday, June 22, 2015

June 2015 Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  I got my Paper Pumpkin kit on Saturday and today I had some time to make a couple of the cards.  I pretty much stuck to their instructions for these two, although I've seen some cute alterations out there using this kit.
Here's the first one. Isn't it cute?  You can see part of the envelope to the right - I went a little overboard stamping the back flap, but I like it.
Just a close up!
Here's the more masculine looking one.  You can see the envelope liner in this photo. (Sorry it's so dark, not sure what happened.)  The stars and matching pennant shapes are a thin wood! Very cool.

It is a cute kit this month and makes 8 cards.  Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...