New 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalog Begins Today!

Hi!  This years catalog is awesome!  I especially love all the Bundles, it's great to get coordinating items at 15% discount.  I've added the link for the new catalog to the side bar on the right, check it out.  Let me know if you'd like to place an order and I'll be happy to help you do that.  Here's one of my favorite new stamp sets, it's called Sprinkles of Life.  It is this years Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set, which means $3 will be donated to the charity for every set sold!  This set is so versatile...the possibilities are endless.

I've used a new punch and some new paper products too!  Check out the supply list below.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Sprinkles of Life
Paper:  Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Pool Party, Cherry On Top DSP
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush, Pool Party
Punches: Tree Builder, 1" Square (to make the banners)

Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope you enjoy browsing through the new catalog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185