Summer Decorations

Hello!  A couple of weeks ago I had a day all to myself, so I decided to make a couple of summer decorations (to me this means - red, white and blue!).  I was very happy with how they turned out.
I used the new Gift Bag Punch Board to make the vase for these flowers.  The white flowers were made by cutting a 2" strip of Whisper White card stock with my Fringe Scissors and then rolling it up around a wire.  I took my Bone Folder and curled the edges a bit.  The blue flowers were cut using the Stars Framelits and my Big Shot.  I curled the edges of these too with the Bone Folder.  The red flowers were made using my Big Shot with the Spiral Flowers Originals Die.  The ribbon has been retired for years - imagine how excited I was to use some of it!!!  The green leaves were cut using the Flower Fair Framelits and my Big Shot.  This little arrangement looks nice on my dinette table if I say so myself!

For years I have been looking for the perfect candy dish for my counter- I will know it when I see it- until then I keep making these Berry Baskets with my Big Shot and the Berry Basket Bigz L Die.  I also used the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Butterflies Thinlits.  Love this one - it looks super with the white Lifesavers I have in it too.

That's it for today.  Gotta go stamp some more...it's raining out, perfect day for stamping!  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185