Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Watercolor Wings Bookmark

Hello!  Today I am sharing the bookmark that I made to go with my journal.  It turned out even better than I hoped!
Here it is!  I stamped the butterfly the same way as I did on the journal, except I added the top layer.
You can't see, but there are magnets on the inside of each of the flaps to hold the bookmark in place.
Here is how it looks with the journal.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Watercolor Wings
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Big Shot:  Bold Butterfly Framlits, Butterflies Thinlits, Flower Fair Framelits
Extra:  Pearl Basic Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...