Candy Bar Purse

Hello!  One rainy afternoon I came upon France Martin's online class where she was showing how to make this cute little purse.  I thought it was cute, and it just so happened that I needed to make a treat for a friend's birthday, so I cased this...
Here's the front.
Here's the inside.  I wrapped the candy bar in coordinating DSP and made a little card that would fit into the other pocket.
Here's the card. I was able to reuse a stamp from the May Paper Pumpkin Kit!  Love that!

You can check out how to make this project by viewing France Martin's video here.  Thanks for the great idea Frenchie!

Thanks for stopping by!  The DOstamperSTARS challenge will be back in action next Thursday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185