Thursday, July 2, 2015

DSC#139


Hello! I have a sketch pad challenge to share today.  I wasn't too sure about this one, but once again, I like my card! lol
I decided to use the Cupcake Party stamp set with the coordinating Cupcake Builder Punch.  For my "bling" this week I used Candy Dots.

Visit my fellow STARS to see what they did with this sketch:
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cupcake Party
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, 
             Cherry on Top DSP
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush
Punches:  Cupcake Builder, 2" & 1 3/4" Circle, Banner Triple

Have a wonderful day and thanks for spending part of it with me!

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun and playful! I love how cheery it is and those candy dots are the perfect little accent in place of the stars.

    ReplyDelete

November Paper Pumpkin

Hello! I got my Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday and got right to work on it this morning. This kit coordinates with the October kit and is anoth...