Thursday, July 9, 2015

DSC#140


Hi!  Here is my DOstamperSTARS challenge card:
Can you see the score lines I made with my Simply Scored Scoring Tool?  I did that to match the bed!  I also really liked the purple zig zags on the pillow and comforter - luckily I had a stamp for that! lol   Thought I might as well copy the cupcake too!  This one came together easily for me this week.

Check out what my fellow stampers did this week:
Heidi
Robyn
Ashley
Miriam
Sharon
Judy
Dawn

I will add their links ASAP

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Work of Art, Sprinkles of Life
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder
Punches:  Word Window, Banner Triple, Tree Builder
Extra:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool

Thank you for visiting today!

1 comment:

  1. Clever - you even added the "panel" look of the headboard...love it! Thanks for play along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...